As a smart contract auditor, you will be at the forefront of Web3, using a hacker mindset to identify vulnerabilities in target contracts of mainstream projects, from token contracts to full fledged DeFi protocols. Come and join us in our mission in securing the blockchain!
This position is for candidates with an in-depth understanding of blockchain and smart contracts. To succeed in our testing for Auditing Engineer III, you must be well-versed in Ethereum, have an understanding of how economic attacks work, and have the ability to identify complex bugs and vulnerabilities in large code bases. Knowledge of the existing DeFi landscape is a must.
- Collaborate with third-party blockchain developers to review their code and enhance the security of their products, which include smart contracts, protocols, and dapps.
- Enhance our internal security tools and develop new ones that adhere to sound engineering principles, in order to improve the quality of our security services.
- Conduct security analyses and disseminate your research outcomes through technical blog posts or conference presentations.
- Enhance our processes and services to achieve our clients’ satisfaction.
- Solid understanding of blockchain technology: Typically requires 2-3 years of experience and includes a strong foundation in the fundamentals of blockchain technology.
- 2-5 years of experience and includes familiarity with programming languages commonly used in blockchain development, such as Solidity, C++, Python, or Go, and knowledge of smart contract development and auditing.
- 1-2 years of experience and includes a strong understanding of security principles, best practices, and common vulnerabilities in the context of blockchain technology.
- Ability to conduct security audits and vulnerability assessments of blockchain systems, including smart contracts.
- Familiarity with popular blockchain platforms such as Ethereum, Bitcoin, Hyperledger, or others.
- Proactive attitude towards continuous learning and keeping up with the latest developments, best practices, and security trends in the blockchain ecosystem.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, are crucial for working in cross-functional teams, collaborating with developers, auditors, and other stakeholders.