Aria is seeking a Head of Product to guide the vision and strategy for the development of a Web3 smart contracts auditing platform and the selective integration of service requirements and technologies into our existing portfolio.
This person will report to the CEO and be responsible for executing solo initially and then be in charge of building and then managing a Product team responsible for the Aria Platform.
To be successful, this person must initially focus on execution and rapid iteration of a cohesive approach to leveraging the Aria portfolio to cement Aria as the leading Aria platform in the Web3 space, all while building a world class product management team.
- Lead the product vision and strategy for OpenZeppelin’s DevSecOps Platform to drive user adoption and business impact.
- Develop a solid understanding of the customer needs and transform them into actionable requirements for the development team.
- Work with development and UI design teams on feasibility, timing, and blockers to meet deadlines and expectations.
- Execute and align on a vision, launch and maintain a market validated product at scale.
- Establish the KPIs, systems, and processes to define clear priorities.
- Develop roadmaps, report on progress, prevent and overcome blockers while tracking and contributing to product continuous improvement programs.
- Evaluate product feedback and industry data to inform product strategy using data.
- Hire and lead a world class Product management team.
- Coordinate actions across the whole organization to enable Product success.
- 5+ years full-time experience at a top technology or security company.
- Technical background such as a degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
- Deep care in building technical software products. Experience managing such products from conception to launch.
- Excellent organization, execution and project management skills, data driven approach to product decisions.
- Experience writing documentation or producing other content to synthesize technical concepts and communicating them in a clear, simple way.
- Passion for DeFi and web3 along with enthusiasm for understanding complex concept.
- Open Source experience, either working at an open source company, as a creator of an open source project and community or as a contributor to a popular open source project.
- Common sense, low ego, empathy, and excellent communication skills.