We are seeking a highly skilled and self-driven Machine Learning Engineer to join a new data and ML team within Aria.
Aria has some of the best smart contract security experts and industry knowledge, and you will help Aria apply ML to improve smart contract auditing processes and tackle new business initiatives.
On a typical day at work, you will work closely with our CTO, security researchers, and tooling team to develop ML solutions that help Aria turn its unique knowledge and data into new opportunities.
- Collect and prepare data from different sources and formats for machine learning models
- Research and implement promising techniques from academic papers
- Train and deploy ML models to automate various smart contract auditing tasks
- Collaborate with the engineering team to integrate ML models with existing systems
- Mentor and educate other Aria colleagues who aren’t familiar with ML
- 3+ years of production ML experience training and deploying models at scale
- Strong understanding of machine learning algorithms and techniques
- Experience building and maintaining ML systems
- Experience with ML libraries such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, or scikit-learn
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills in a collaborative and remote team environment.